1. I love laughing = I’m human.
Two. I like to stay in with a glass of wine and a DVD = I do things that humans do.
Three. I’m a bit crazy = This one time, I stayed up until 12:30!,
Four. “Work Hard, Play Firmer” = Sometimes I go to the pub on a weeknight.
Five. People notice my eyes = I have eyes.
6. I love travelling = I took a gap year.
7. I love travelling and want to go again = I took a gap year and haven’t got a job yet.
8. I’m fresh to this = I look down on people doing online dating.
9. My friends say I’m&hellip, = . attempting to hide the fact I’m bragging.
Ten. I love exploring the city = I’d like to commence going to a different bar.
11. I like going out and staying in = I’m a bit bored.
12. I like walks in the park, watching movies, and going to the pub on Sunday for roast dinner = I’m very bored.
13. I’m a gym rat = I want to bond over protein powder.
14. I work a lot = I literally don’t do anything else.
15. Looking for someone who’s active = Looking for someone who’s lean.
16. Looking for my fucking partner in crime = MY FRIENDS CALL ME “DANGER” (no they don’t).
17. Looking for some good banter = I think insults are a substitute for conversation.
Legal. Looking for my knight in shining armour = Would rather not work in the future.
Nineteen. My friends (and family) are indeed significant to me = I go home a lot.
20. Don’t contact me if you can’t use “your” and “you’re” = I think I’m very likely more intelligent than you.
21. My life is amazing = I’d like to talk to you about my job.
22. I don’t indeed know what to write = I’m just now realising that I’m not very interesting.
23. I don’t care what you think = Please don’t judge me.
24. I don’t see television = I observe Netflix instead.
25. I’m down to earth = I approve of gravity.
26. Looking to make friends = I think everyone is only online to have hookup, and I’m panicked.
27. Drama-free = I have drama.
28. No baggage, please!, = I have a lot of baggage.
29. I love dangling out with my friends = Mainly, I drink.
30. “Hello, ladies” = I own at least two fedoras.
31. I’m a nice stud = I own at least three fedoras.
32. I don’t take life too earnestly = I don’t make much effort.
33. I’m easy-going = I don’t make much effort.
35. I’m truly funny = I repeat jokes that other people say.
36. I’m very sarcastic = I don’t indeed understand humour.
37. I’m not good at writing about myself = I’m hiding the effort I put into this.
38. I have broad tastes in music = I’m not that into music.
39. I like all music (except rap) = I’m white.
40. I switched my hair since my pictures = It’s not me in my pictures.
41. My favourite author is Murakami = I’ve never read any Murakami.
42. Love to have joy = I’m running out of things to say.
43. I love life = I’m totally out of things to say.