A solid option among the highest ranking sites in the Matchmaking category, Cupid.com provides a good service with several ways of finding your ideal match.
- Able to browse profiles with a free account
- Numerous ways to interact, from messages, &ldquo,Cupid&rsquo,s Arrow,&rdquo, talk rooms, &ldquo,winks,&rdquo, and much more
- Clear and concise profile snippets in the search function permit for effortless browsing
- Amount of icons may be breathtaking to users who are not as tech literate
- Prompts to sign up for a paid membership pop up regularly when a user hits limitations of free membership
- Search is fairly general and can&rsquo,t be saved for later use
Cupid.com&rsquo,s site offers a modern and techy-looking design with slew of icons and bold colors, which may appeal to the latest generation but could show up cluttered and hard to figure out for older users wanting to attempt something fresh. Despite being a little flashy, it does supply with easy-to-access dropdown menus and straightforward functioning.
Interactions with other users can come in the form of sending flirty &ldquo,winks&rdquo, or &ldquo,Cupid&rsquo,s Arrow&rdquo, ice breaker questions to users that might interest you. Or if you want to send a mail message or hop right into a talk, you&rsquo,ll need to upgrade to a paid subscription.
The registration process is ordinary, permitting you to build your profile like you would a Facebook profile page with a personalized cover photo, profile photos, movies, and more. It features both drop-down menu answers to standard profile questions as well as an &ldquo,About Me&rdquo, that you can write in freeform about yourself, sharing as much or as little of yourself as you want. Share your dearest hobbies, books, movies, music, and more in order to find others with common interests. Under the character tab, you can rate yourself on a scale of 1-10 for character traits such as Caring, Patient, Successful, Certain, and more.
Members &, Messaging
There are numerous ways to interact with other members, such as sending a &ldquo,wink&rdquo, or a &ldquo,Cupid&rsquo,s Arrow&rdquo, as an ice breaker to get to know someone by asking them questions. The Multiflirt feature permits you to send a message to everyone listed in your search results.
Another way of witnessing potential matches is the Special 7, a page that offers you seven potential matches every day, you can select them as a potential match by simply clicking &ldquo,Yes,&rdquo, &ldquo,No,&rdquo, or &ldquo,Maybe.&rdquo, This function works much better if your profile is mostly or all packed out.
– Numerous ways to interact with members, including &ldquo,Cupid&rsquo,s Arrow,&rdquo, &ldquo,winks,&rdquo, instant messaging, mail, talk rooms, and more.
– ",Winks&rdquo, permit you to flirt casually and quickly with other members.
– &ldquo,Cupid&rsquo,s Arrow&rdquo,s are brief, flirty messages you can send to other members to use as Icebreakers.
– Includes a Desktop Talk feature so you can download the app&rsquo,s talk program and talk away without having to be on the site.
Safety &, Security
Cupid protects its members&rsquo, private information when they sign up so they can remain anonymous while they talk and get to know the other users. Choose what you want to share. Don&rsquo,t share anything until you&rsquo,re entirely comfy. The site&rsquo,s insite messaging and talk permits for interaction without having to use your private communication implements.
Total Price Per Option
- Free Account
- 1 Month $29.99
- Trio Months $77.97 (13% Savings)
- 6 Months $119.94 (33% Savings)